YouTube channels email address

Hello! I’m new here. I really want to make my privacy better. I want to open a YouTube channel. But the problem is should I use my personal email address to open it? I really want to do it. But will it make any privacy problem later on? And I also want that nobody will know my personal email address, at least on YouTube. Is it possible?
What should I do?

You could do a couple different things.
You could open a new email address wherever you want, even gmail, and use it only for the YouTube channel.
You could use Simple Login to make an alias email address.
And some email providers such as Proton allow you to have several different emails so that you can compartmentalize your life.
(And, welcome to the forum.)
Just to be clear, gmail would certainly mot be my first pick. Just making a point.
If you don’t have a tutanota or proton email yet, get one of those in the free tier.

1 Like

I’m giving a thumbs up to @Cdf post.
I look at emails as such a temporary tool now. No sucjh thing as a personal email. Just a couple primary emails that all other temps report to.

1 Like

Compartmentalization is important, honestly I’d say open a seperate email account specifically for Google account. You could use a private email service like Proton Mail, Tutanota or Disroot and only use that with Google stuff in a separate browser specifically for YouTube. You might need a seperate phone number too because I think YouTube will ask you for one to verify your account so that you can upload longer videos.

1 Like

I’ll go this way and would use either Proton, TutaNota, mailbox.org or MailFence as the main inbox.
You NEED a phone number to setup a Google account so try something like SMSPool or JuicySMS to get a phone number (you can pay in $XMR on both)

Edit : I never tried any of thoses SMS activation code services !

2 Likes

You could also use 5sim.net or smscodes.io and their really cheap. you can pay with crypto/XMR.

1 Like