What y'all listening to?

Yeah, big fan of the early stuff but Fortitude >>>>>>> Magma

YouTube Music this song is really good, Waiting On The Sky to Change by Starset Feat. breaking benjamin

1 Like

gave this a listen, definitely not my style, although I’m happy to be discovering new stuff!

YES

Checked this out, the thing about Indian songs is I don’t understand 99% of the lyrics so it’s a little harder for me to relate/enjoy, however the video is absolutely sick and the beat is catchy!

WOW, I’m downloading this one. Very headbangy and easy to vibe to

3 Likes

My taste in music may feel boring to some of you:

Lately I am all about Elvis Presley but I’ve started listening to this kind of music because of a series that includes travelling to the late 50s and I’ve liked the music and items, so I’ve explored the real 50s music, and at first I’ve only had some songs for Elvis Presley in my Jukebox playlist, than after months I started listening to Elvis Presley focusing on his songs only, and then I knew about the movie ELVIS portrayed by Austin Butler, and after I watched it I like what it’s all about, he loved his fans so much…

and that was my first post here

1 Like

The early stuff of Gojira (even their Godzilla demos) are just perfect music imo. The newer stuff (starting with L’Enfant Sauvage) feels a bit off, but I actually prefer Magma over Fortitude.
Just because it is different and is a great album in it’s own direction. Not the Gojira sound you know, but still great.

The best album of them is The Way of All Flesh with The Art of Dying being their best song.

Got another suggestion, if you’re feeling brave, give Dance With The Devil by Immortal Technique, it’ll send you on a literal emotional roller coaster if it’s your first time listening

Im probably just used to repetition in music

Symphonic black metal

Emotional roller coaster indeed, reminds me of Macklemore style songs

Anybody a fan of di.fm? I’ve been loving what they have to offer, recently.

1 Like

Pulled this from their Privacy Policy, which I didn’t really like:

Information we collect automatically

There is certain information that we collect automatically as the result of your use of the Platform, or through the use of web analytics services as described in our Cookies Policy forming part of this Privacy Policy. This information includes but is not limited to:

the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the device from which you access the Platform (this can sometimes be used to derive the country or city from which you are accessing the Platform)
the site that you visited immediately prior to visiting the Website
the specific actions that you take on the Platform, including the pages that you visit, streaming, connecting your Facebook or Google+ account, sharing links related to the Platform with a third party, following or unfollowing another user, following of content and/or channels, posting a comment, or performing a search
any search terms that you may enter on the Platform
the time, frequency and duration of your visits to the Platform
your browser type and operating system
the nature of the device from which you are accessing the Platform, for example, whether you are accessing the Platform from a personal computer or from a mobile device and its device-ID
your location data (e.g. IP address) when using the Apps,
information collected through cookies and similar technology, as described in our Cookies Policy forming part of this Privacy Policy.
information regarding your interaction with email messages, for example, whether you opened, clicked on, or forwarded the email message.

Wow, that is creepy, thanks for the heads up. I wonder how this compares to other streaming services, Spotify, Apple music etc.

Do you feel they have this in place due to the technologies they have used to build the platform, or is this purposeful?

Spotify is definitely the creepiest check out their privacy policy. As far as I know Apple music is okay-ish.

I don’t have enough information about the service to determine that however I can say that some of these sound very fishy and intentional.

Fair enough, I suppose using NewPipe for music is the best bet then?

I personally download my music locally or use invidious so yes

2 Likes

Perturbator / Dangerous Days / Dark synth

I feel like I should post a reminder about how cassettes look like.

It’s dangerous to go alone, take this!

2 Likes

Been a while since i posted anything in this thread,here are 6 songs from the game that lakefeperd (the dev of sonic after the sequel) made before ATS.
In Your Eyes - For Star Shores Act 1

Evening Dreamscape pt1 - For Sunset Star Act 1

Interlude - For Sunset Star Act 2

Evening Dreamscape pt2 - For Sunset Star Act 3

Metro Madness Act 1

And lastly,Invisible Realm - For Lost Levels Act 1

Sounds good, thanks for sharing :+1:

New Bush song…