What is Samurai wallet mainet? also: another wallet reccomendation?

so apparently i couldn’t use samurai wallet. on Agrodesk because it was on testnet mode and i need to change it to mainnet mode. i was able to find only little information so here i am asking? what is it?
is this have nothing to do with “mydojo”?

also i think i need to ask to for a recommendation for another wallet. as much as i like what i samurai offers privacy wise. at list until i can understand it. better. i need something bit more intuitive.

so if anyone know a wallet that strike a good mix between the “just works” kind of thing. and privacy. that will be great.

The testnet is an alternative blockchain to be used for testing.
Testnet coins are distinct from actual coins, and testnet coins do not have any monetary value.
This allows application developers or testers to experiment without having to use valuable coins.

Testnet = Play money (no monetary value)
Livenet = Real, valuable money

So be aware of the testnet scams where people try to sell you crypto and tell you to use the testnet.
That’s also why AgoraDesk didn’t accept your testnet address (because testnet addresses begin with an m or n).

Since you asked for “just works” wallets that are also good for privacy (all these wallets are Open Source and well trusted by a lot of people):

Wasabi or Electrum are good bitcoin wallets.

Thanks! Now it begs the question. How do i switch samurai to mainet?