Our Newest Privacy Community is FINALLY HERE!

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3eOoBchc6w
2 Likes

So stoked that this exists!

I have been following the Techlore vids for a couple years now. Originally it was to find info on flashing a new ROM for my android phone. I love the content Henry and Nathan are putting out and am very grateful for this Forum.
The internet was better in the early 2000s when you could find incredible information on Forums. I noticed over the years that Forums just don’t come up as often in web searches. I hope I am part of a large influx of new users!

2 Likes

I discovered this forum from this video, it seems great so far and I really like the Discourse tools and features! :tada:

3 Likes

I really hope this community grows. I love the subject matter.

1 Like

Word of mouth is great for spreading the message, especially in niche communities like the privacy one :ok_hand: So if anyone has some friends that may be interested definitely send them over! We want this to extend to the privacy community.

1 Like

I agree, I am glad this forum is out. For me, it is a great way to communicate with other pro-privacy people and read what they have to say. If/When you ever want to look at other forums for other topics, Brave Search does have a Discussions section of its search results that just shows forums (most of the times it is Reddit so if you hate Reddit it won’t do you any good)

1 Like

Really glad at how fast the forum grew, and love the idea of using it as a comment section for those like me who can’t comment because of the obligatory use of a Google account.

PD: Sorry for you losing a subscriber, I know that in a video (the ditch Google one) but still feels kinda bad to me :upside_down_face:

1 Like