Is there anything like Safari Intelligent Tracking Protection for Firefox?

Right now on Safari, there is a feature known as Safari Intelligent Tracking Protection which prevent’s CDNs and known trackers from accesing identifying information but doesn’t break websites/ I know that there is Privacy Possum but it doesn’t seem to be updated very often and I also know of AdGuard Stealth Mode and Decentraleyes but it wouldn’t work for me because I use uBlock Origin on Firefox and I don’t want to switch to AdGuard and Decentraleyes only works with CDN’s and might still allow trackers if the local version is not found. Do you have any extension ideas that do something similar to this? Also on a unrelated note, do you know a way I could make sure I could be hard to fingerprint on this test [quote=“0ekeao, post:1, topic:2386, full:true”]
Right now on Safari, there is a feature known as Safari Intelligent Tracking Protection which prevent’s CDNs and known trackers from accesing identifying information but doesn’t break websites/ I know that there is Privacy Possum but it doesn’t seem to be updated very often and I also know of AdGuard Stealth Mode and Decentraleyes but it wouldn’t work for me because I use uBlock Origin on Firefox and I don’t want to switch to AdGuard and Decentraleyes only works with CDN’s and might still allow trackers if the local version is not found. Do you have any extension ideas that do something similar to this? Also on a unrelated note how could I be hard to fingerprint/not be fingerprintable by one of the best test for fingerprinting (CreepJS) I don’t want to disable JavaScript because it breaks a ton of sites and it wouldn’t be a complete fix. Even though I have privacy.resistFingerprinting set to true in about:config, I can still be fingerprinted by my Useragent and all the other fingerprinting vectors.

Despite its fancy name, Safari’s Intelligent Tracking Protection isn’t really that powerful at blocking trackers and such. So, using Firefox in strict mode + uBlock Origin is better than using Safari. You can also check out this site that was just seen in the newest Techlore video, and you will see that Safari isn’t that good when it comes to blocking stuff. Since the site uses the default settings, it doesn’t show how uBlock Origin, together with Firefox’s strict mode, can block these things that Safari lets through.

This claim about fancy name is false and what safari is doing might not be effective, but it is different.
Safari Intelligent Tracking as the name suggest uses the on device machine learning block trackers and fingerprinting. AFAIK I haven’t seen a similar use of this technology

I don’t think my claim concerning the name is straight-up false, even though I understand what you’re saying. Safari’s Intelligent Tracking Protection fails to block anything in the Tracker Content Blocking section and Query Parameters section in the browser test page I linked above, so I’m not so sure I would call it intelligent anymore. Furthermore, I think the name can even be seen as misleading since people who use Safari believe this feature to be better than the alternatives due to its fancy name. However, in reality, its “intelligent” tracker protection seems to be heavily lacking when directly compared to uBlock Origin, which we can see by comparing Safari’s performance to Librewolf, which can block them all.

No.

Safari uses heuristics to block tracking stuff(which may or may not be effective in cases) whereas Firefox uses blocking known bad scripts, giving default values for @media queries etc.

TL;DR: Firefox does protects your privacy in a way that’s different from Safari.

Unrelated discussion

Don’t use Decentraleyes of Adguard or any other similar “privacy” extensions w/ Firefox as they rely on badness enumeration and will harm your privacy rather than improve it. Only using uBlock Origin will do.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I think it is not misleading to say “intelligent” since it use machine learning.
(However, you could say an AI model really doesn’t show intelligent using the Chinese room thought experiment, but it’s for another day).
I think more browsers should adopt similar kind of technology, since most of the new deices comes with “neural cores” that would allow on device AI.
Sure, it is apple that is doing this, but I like to credit where credit’s due.

I don’t think so. I doubt most people even know this exists.
And it is not trying to do what uBlock Origin do. It is not an ad blocker.