I got some questions related to Tor

How does it work, that Tor Project alone says which nodes/ Relays are malicious?

How many bad/malicious Nodes are there in Tor? Are there good guesses?

Why does almost noone use my Snowflake Proxy which i got in my browser as an extension?

Is Tor going to implement fake traffic, so global surveilleince can’t break Tor easily because of the similarities of the traffic?

What exactly do you mean by that?

Nobody knows, not even the people compromising tor, if there are multiple parties

Give it a few weeks of near constant connectivity, numbers ramped up for me.

already has.

Look at: Is the Tor browser safe? for more info on the topic

One server alone no matter what position it is is harmless as long as you enforce HTTPS. For it to be de-anonymizing, you will need to have a circuit that has both the guard node and the exit node compromised which by itself is hard enough because of probabilities, but also hard because your servers are most of the time from different jurisdictions or even continents. There are some apps that you can run to help identify bad nodes

Why does almost noone use my Snowflake Proxy which i got in my browser as an extension?

Because I believe some time has to pass before it is trusted. Even then though you wont have too many people using it (maybe like 3-4 every 24 hours). When the war started though, you could get up to like 20 users in 24 hours.

Is Tor going to implement fake traffic, so global surveilleince can’t break Tor easily because of the similarities of the traffic?

I don’t completely understand but Tor does have cell padding which makes the packets from your computer to the guard node be the same size and they send a few packets here and there randomly