Found my information circulation on Doxbin and BreachedForums

What do you want advice about?
What steps to take after finding a leak that contained my information after doing a google search with my Gamertag and “dox”? It is a very small database (>5000 users) but the information is very specific and has been circulated around the BreachedForums hacker forum. I’ve dealt with doxes like these on sites like pastebin.com but I don’t think contacting the site owner and asking to remove that information is a good idea.

What have you considered or looked at already?
I have considered paying someone to bring up loads of spam results with my Gamertag so it will take much longer for that information to come up, but I do not know any trustworthy people to do this.

In brief, tell us about your privacy threat model?
I am fine with companies and governments knowing who I am, but not publicly available information about me that I didn’t make public myself.

You can’t really do anything, but Doxbin removes posts if you proof that you’re under the age of 15 years old (a friend of mine did that a few years ago) or if the post is against their TOS (bad written, not much infos, …) or if you pay them some cryptos (to get blacklisted).