Did I sign up for Twitter correctely?

I signed up for twitter using a temp mail service(Temp Mail - Temporary Email this one)
I faked my birthdate didn’t give my real name and skipped giving my phone. Did I sign up for twitter correctly I didn’t use tor and was on my tablet in brave private mode mobile doing other things…

“Correctly” doesn’t tell us much. Do you mean completely anonymously? If so, that probably isn’t enough. At a minimum you would need to use a VPN or Tor. That being said, using a unique email not tied to you, a pseudonym for the account, and avoiding giving your phone number all help make the account more anonymous than it would be otherwise.

I would also advise using an aliasing service like SimpleLogin or AnonAddy instead of a disposable email address. Using a disposable address makes others taking over your account easier and recovering your account more difficult. Perhaps fine for a “throwaway” account, but not good if you intend to use the account seriously at all.

Depends on how you define “correctly” , what you intend to do it for and your threat model. From a kinda worried about privacy threat model it looks okay.

Okay are these services anonymous? Will they share my data with i.e twitter or facebook or worse google?

Even if they have my email I don’t want them sharing it with big tech…how should I handle that…pay up? If they share it who do they share it with?

Remember no service is 100% anonymous.

No. SimpleLogin (which I use) is a privacy service which is now owned by Proton AG (Proton Mail, Proton VPN, Proton Drive, etc…) they do not and will not share your data with any of the above mentioned companies.

This is an exerpt from SimpleLogin’s privacy policy:

When we access or share your information

• To help you troubleshoot or squash a software bug, with your permission. If at any point we need to access your account to help you with a Support case, we will ask for your consent before proceeding.
  • To investigate, prevent, or take action regarding restricted uses. Accessing a customer’s account when investigating potential abuse is a measure of last resort. We have an obligation to protect the privacy and safety of both our customers and the people reporting issues to us. We do our best to balance those responsibilities throughout the process. If we do discover you are using our products for a restricted purpose, we will report the incident to the appropriate authorities.
  • When required under applicable law. If the appropriate law enforcement authorities have the necessary warrant, criminal subpoena, or court order requiring we share data, we have to comply. And unless we’re legally prevented from it, we’ll always inform you when such requests are made. We have never received a such request from the government.

In summary they do not share your data with anyone except if they receive a court order that they are legally obliged to comply with.

As I have said above, they do not share any data with big tech companies like Google, Meta, etc… They are a privacy service trying to get their users away from data hungry companies and switch to privacy-focused companies which will respect your privacy.

Note: I have not used AnonAddy but they are very similar to SimpleLogin so, it is up to you which one you choose. I personally use SimpleLogin with Proton Mail and it works great.

You are obviously trusting these companies with any data you provide them, but they are privacy-focused companies and giving your data to big tech companies like Google would compromise their business model. So obviously this depends on your threat model, but I think an email address using a SimpleLogin or AnonAddy domain can be considered reasonably anonymous with respect to third parties (SimpleLogin and AnonAddy themselves will still know which account the alias email is associated with).

The effort to provide disinformation and delete an account is a huge indicator of how you should set up an account. This goes back to how do you fix a mistake.
ProtonMail is my primary email this is only shared with trusted services like SimpleLogin. One SimpleLogin email is used for DeleteMe and IronVest previously Blur, AFAIK is owned by Abine, Inc. IronVest generates masked emails which there seems to be no limit on generating masked emails where SimpleLogin is limited to 12 or 15.
Considering browser isolation and general use TOR Browser is not used to log on to an account. Check out a good VPN, ProtonVPN works for me.

It is 15 and it is only on the free plan, when you upgrade to a paid plan around $30/year you get unlimited aliases.

I used anon addy since you can always get more alias.

Proton unlimited generates alias

We covered a few options on anonymous email address, masked phone numbers are well covered by services.

What would you consider for a more anonymous set up.

The scenario is you have a laptop, an android phone which you can tether or hotspot, and a thumdrive. You want to make a one time login away from your home. What would you do?

Use vpn on phone can log in using my keepassxc file and keyfile that I downloaded from icloud and onedrive