Beginning Your Privacy Journey! (w/ Carey Parker)

This is a companion discussion topic for the original entry at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-GubGbuWBfk
4 Likes

FYI, I’m Carey. :slight_smile: Had a great time chatting w/ @Henry … but you can tell that I’m an audio podcaster, not a video guy.

If you’re interested, here’s my interview of Henry:

8 Likes

Loved the interview, I’ll be listening to your podcast.

2 Likes

Thanks for both interviews and your empathy for people looking to improve their security and privacy!

I hope this forum is not at odds with Henry’s desire to nuke the comments section in an ideal world, but I also know that Discourse is better for moderation than YouTube comments. YouTube is just not a great discussion platform.

Also, it’s interesting to hear about the decoupling of content from a community platform or immediate feedback mechanism in the form of comments.

Didn’t know about Carey Parker’s Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons podcast. I’ll be adding that podcast to my list.

2 Likes

Their website and book are both excellent resources.

2 Likes

Loved this video. I’ll definitely be checking out your podcast Carey.

2 Likes

Wow, I enjoy both Techlore’s content and listening to Firewalls Don’t Stop Dragons podcast, but this collaboration somehow slipped under my radar. As both are excellent and informative projects, in my opinion, I am excited about this even more. Many thanks :heart: Scurries off to see both the video and listen to the interview.

Hey gang! Sorry, I’ve been meaning to post more here. Glad you guys enjoyed the video and podcast!!

1 Like

Fantastic and informative video. I am going to subscribe to this guy and spend the afternoon bing watching his content.

Thank you for this interview.

1 Like