Any foss encryption software for android?

I didn’t find any trust worthy encryption app for android, Did anyone find any with independant audit?

I haven’t personally used these, but go check out these options and see if they’ll work for you. Gocryptfs is a free and open source app that seems similar to VeraCrypt. I briefly skimmed their GitHub, and it seems okay, but of course, don’t take my word for it.

Cryptomator is another option that often gets recommended for cloud storage encryption. They have an Android app, but it is paid (I think a little over $10). I’m not sure how the experience compares to desktop, but it might be worth a try.

Unfortunately, there are not a whole lot of options for mobile encryption. I had this same issue a few months ago when I was trying to bring an encrypted backup through a border crossing. I don’t know if these meet your criteria, but I hope they help!

Thanks for your suggestions they were helpful for sure, I will definitely check them out although I’m not so excited for Cryptomator cause it is paid and my currency is suffering giving me no other option but to check the free options

There’s EDS, tho their open source version is outdated (2020)