Adguard DNS/Quad9/NextDNS

Which DNS would you recommend?
Adguard DNS, Quad 9, or Next DNS?
I’m currently using Quad 9 but have heard strong recommendations for both Adguard and NextDNS. (especially Next DNS).
I want to optimize privacy, avoid ads, tracking, and malicious sites but don’t necessarily want to spend a lot of time customizing. I will if necessary, but if there isn’t a big difference in the quality of the privacy protection of these three services I’d just prefer fewer headaches.
Thanks for the consideration.

I used to use NextDNS religiously but it gave me severe privacy fatigue as you can see every query and control everything and it’s just tiring and also scary when you see each and every connection.

I use Quad9 now and I am happy with it. They’ve also done alot to recieve extra points.

I like NextDNS, and have been using it for a few years now. I’ve used Quad9, as some VPNs have used that service, but I’ve never used Adguard.

The reason I stuck with NextDNS was because of its feature set. It’s not quite on a Pi-Hole level, but I’ve found it to be one of the best competitors. It offers a lot of config options to make it how you want it.

You COULD argue that NextDNS is not as private, as you need an account (and potentially give payment information). I’ve also heard that some people have had network stability issues.

At the end of the day, it’s up to you to find a service that works for you.